CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-05T22:00:37+00:002009 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2018-09-05T22:00:37+00:00
- On our courtesy inspection we found the following issues: Needs Rear Brake Pads and Rotors, Differential Service (Front and Rear).
- Tech Followed Noise, Removed Timing Cover and Found Timing Tensioner Collapsed (New, But Defective Part) and Timing Belt Idler (Smooth With Lip) Loose.
- TIMING BELT TENSIONER and LOWER SMOOTH IDLER – Remove and Replace – Normally Aspirated
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
Craig N. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/1/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-31T22:00:29+00:002006 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2018-07-31T22:00:29+00:00
- Scanned Computer For Codes and Found the Following: P0304 (Cylinder 4 Misfire) . Inspected Spark Plugs (all adequate) Performed Compression Test on Cyl 4 and 2 @ 180 PSI. Inspected Throttle Body Plate and Found Very Dirty Causing Fluctuating Idle and Possible Misfire. Cleared Code and Drove With No Faults Shown. Recommend Cleaning Throttle Body, and Idle Relearn.
- Clean Throttle Body and Relearn Idle.
- Light Check Vehicle Check List Check Engine Light / Warning Lights: YES (Resolved) Follow-Up Service Needed: NO Check Tire Pressure: 35 PSI
- Replace motor oil and install new oil filter. Lube chassis where applicable. Check fluid levels. Check tire pressure.
Jenny M. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/30/2018
CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:11:43+00:002006 Subaru B9 Tribeca CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:11:43+00:00
- Checked for fluid leak(s) – no major leaks found. Coolant was slightly low – topped up. Suspect residual oil was being washed by wet roads.
Jim E. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/23/2017