CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-17T23:00:41+00:002005 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2019-11-17T23:00:41+00:00
- Diagnose Heater Wont Blow On 4 & 5 Speeds and Lights On Hot & Cold Wont Light Up.
- Removed & replaced sending unit, truck started up fine. All pressures look good
- Vehicle Courtesy Check – Check for Rotational Noise on Test Drive.
- When the resistor blew out it caused a short & burned the resistor plug. After replacing the resistor & rewiring a new plug. Blower motor works on all 5 speeds. Original HVAC panel lights didn't work due to a internal short. Replaced panel & now the lights for cold & hot work fine.
- Wire in Blower Motor Heater Plug
Gary M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/15/2019