CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-26T22:02:25+00:002013 Acura TL CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-26T22:02:25+00:00
- Vehicle Courtesy Check
- Worn front sway bar end links causing clunk noise when going over bumps. Light humming noise when driving at high speeds could possibly be tire noise or a wheel bearing just starting to make noise, noise is too faint to diagnose at this time.
- DIAG – Cruising at certain RPMs the rpm will start bouncing
- Right License Plate Light R+R
- Drain & Fill Unit To Appropriate Level With Manufactured Recommended Fluid. Road Test Vehicle For Proper Operation.
- Remove Cover, Old Gasket Material & Drain Old Fluid. Inspect Used Fluid/Gearbox Internals, Reassemble With New Gasket/Sealant & Fill Unit To Appropriate Level With Manufactured Recommended Fluid. Road Test Vehicle For Proper Operation. [Drain & Refill Units Where Applicable]
Derek L. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/25/2022