- On our courtesy inspection we found the following issues: **Noise upon braking **Inspected and RF inside pad worn to metal, rotors and calipers needed as well
- Found: **R Front brake caliper seized causing pads to grind into rotors
- Replace front brake pad linings and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Flush Brake System, Check Brake Hoses And Check For Leaks
- ps hose
- Flush Power Steering System and Add New Fluid
Rob and Jenyfer S. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/16/2017