- On our courtesy inspection we found the following issues:
- Replace motor oil and install new oil filter. Lube chassis where applicable. Check fluid levels. Check tire pressure.
- Scanned computer for malfunctions: P0172 system too rich – monitored data blocks. ECT ok, MAP -ok, Air fuel ratio sensor .8 rear, O2 .8-.9 Rich. Induce vacuum leak and verified O2 operation. MAF readings low. Inspect and found air filter badly restricted. Recommend replace filter and clean MAF (mass air flow sensor).
- Clean Throttle Body – Perform MotorVacs two-line cleaning system connects to the engine using vehicle specific adapters, temporarily replacing the vehicles fuel system. During the first cleaning phase (with the engine off) the system circulates MotorVacs powerful yet safe proprietary cleaning MV3 detergent mixed with gasoline through the components of the engines fuel system. This phase safely dissolves contaminants, gum and varnish deposits, capturing them in the units ten micron filter. The air intake plenum, throttle body and intake runners are cleaned utilizing the ICS kit in conjunction with the foaming MV4 detergent. During the second cleaning phase (engine running), the injector screens, intake and exhaust valves, top of pistons, combustion chamber, oxygen sensor, and catalytic converter are cleaned. This safely dissolves and removes most of the soft carbon deposits, passing them harmlessly out with the exhaust.
- Air Filter and MAF Service
Donna B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/1/2017