- On our courtesy inspection we found the following issues: *Water Pump Leaking *Belt Tensioner bad/ belt worn *Brake Flush recommended *Battery Service
- **Noise ended up coming from Belt tensioner and Belt: Tensioner was not operating as designed; allowing belt to 'flop'
- Inspect Brakes. Test Drive Brake Rotors Warp: .002 [in spec] Brake Master Cylinder Leaking: Yes/No. Brake Fluid Condition: Front Disc Warpage:___.002_____ Front Brakes Front: 80%. Front Brake Hoses Cracking: No Rear Brake Hoses Cracking: No Calipers Seized: No Rear Brake Shoes:___80__% Shoes Cracking: /No. Drum Condition:___GOOD_ Wheel Cylinders Leaking:No Wheel Cylinders Seized:/No Front Tires: 9 /32nd 9 /32nd Rear Tires: 9 /32nd 9 /32nd Rotate Tires No
- **REplaced: Confirmed proper operation
- REplaced Water pump **Filled with OE coolant and purged system of air **Pressure tested: NO LEAKS **Test drive: confirmed proper operation of fans and coolant flow
- Flush Brake System, Check Brake Hoses And Check For Leaks
- Remove and Clean Terminals, Test Battery And Charge If Necessary
Lupe G. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/9/2017