- On our courtesy inspection we found the following issues: **Transmission: multiple leaks *AT needs service [fluid dark] *P/S fluid dark and needs flushed *TIRES ARE NOT MATCHING [height] *Valve covers leaking oil *Upper timing cover leaking *Vanos Solenoid "O" rings leaking *Upper and lower Radiator hoses leaking *Valley pan leaking coolant [includes thermostat housing gasket]
- Pressure Test Cooling System and Check For Leaks. Check Cooling System Operation. *Upper and lower Radiator hoses leaking *Valley pan leaking coolant [includes thermostat housing gasket]
- **Transmission fluid is dark and possibly incorrect for type of trans LEAKS: *Pan *Electrical connector REFLASH NEEDED: *Re-align CAS/ DME *Reset all learned values *Reset "teach in components"
- *Filled and purged system of air *Pressure tested system again: **LEAK FOUND: Valley pan found to be leaking
- Refill Transmission Fluid
Troy O. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/17/2017