- INJECTORS &/OR FUEL RAILS – Remove & Replace – Injectors,All
- Remove and replace automatic transmission filter and gasket. Added fresh transmission fluid. Inspect for leaks. Road test vehicle.
- Remove Cover, Old Gasket Material & Drain Old Fluid. Inspect Used Fluid/Gearbox Internals, Reassemble With New Gasket/Sealant & Fill Unit To Appropriate Level With Manufactured Recommended Fluid. Road Test Vehicle For Proper Operation. [Drain & Refill Units Where Applicable]
- Replace Front & Rear Brake Sensors
- Replace motor oil and install new oil filter. Lube chassis where applicable. Check fluid levels. Check tire pressure.
- Road Tested Vehicle, Monitoring Steering & Suspension Behavior. Checked All Steering & Suspension Components For Wear. Checked Tire Tread Life & Set Tire Pressure. Checked/Adjusted Vehicles Front/Rear Camber, Caster, Toe & Ride Height As Needed.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace
- TRANSFER CASE FLUID – Drain & Refill – [Includes: R&I Transfer Case Assembly.]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace
- Vehicle Courtesy Check-Check brakes
Justin H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2021