- On our courtesy inspection we found the following issues: Needs Front Brakes Needs Controls Arm Needs Struts
- Replace motor oil and install new oil filter. Lube chassis where applicable. Check fluid levels. Check tire pressure.
- Changed engine oil, rattle sounds a little better. Rec. customer advise with noise is worse. (normally noisy engine) poss. lifter, timing chian, tensioner, high press. pump issue. -high crank case vacuum. rec. breather assembly under intake assembly. may contribute to rough running
- Diagnosed Found front brake making noise. Front rotors have a major lip and pads are @ 30 %. Needs Pads and Rotors
- Crankcase Breather and Hose Assembly and Gasket
Vygovskiy D. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/13/2018