- Vehicle Courtesy Check
- Heater hose broken. Replace heater hose
- Diagnose Cooling System Leaks [Includes: Pressure Testing For Leaks, Inspect Belts/Hoses & Testing Radiator Cap]
- Vehicle Tow
- HEATER HOSES – Remove & Replace – Main Heater,Inlet – [NOTE: Deduct 0.2 when used in conjunction with Radiator Hose(s) – R&R.]
- Replaced Rear Brake Pads & Rotors
- Flushed Brake System With New Fluid, Inspected Brake Hoses And Checked For Leaks.
- Replace motor oil and install new oil filter. Lube chassis where applicable. Check fluid levels. Check tire pressure.
Phil C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/27/2022